No upcoming events
Upcoming RE/MAX by the Lake Events
- Office Cleaning January 31, 2020 at 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm This event has a video call. Join: https://meet.google.com/icm-xywa-ytm +1 314-561-9203 PIN: 942071866#
- Office Cleaning January 31, 2020 at 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- RE/Max by the Lake Team meeting February 4, 2020 at 8:45 am – 9:45 am
- The Importance of Being Coachable with Dermot Buffini January 22, 2020Buffini and Company is the largest business coaching company in North America, impacting and improving the lives of people for over 21 years. CEO Dermot Buffini joined Adam to record this episode of Start with a Win at the National Association of Realtors Conference and Expo.
- Quick Wins: Judgmental Society January 17, 2020Do you often find yourself getting bent out of shape over the comments or behavior of another person towards you? While it can be hard to do, the best response is to smile, move on, and don’t let it get to you. If we all did a bit more of this, maybe we would have […]
- 2020 Real Estate Trends with RE/MAX CCO, Nick Bailey January 15, 2020Our guest on this episode of the Start with a Win podcast is one of RE/MAX’s finest: Chief Customer Officer, Nick Bailey. With 23 years of experience in the real estate industry, Nick is in a prime position to share with listeners his recommended perspectives for consumers, agents, and brokers in 2020.
- Race Cars, Real Estate, and Reality TV with The Bachelor’s Arie Luyendyk Jr. January 8, 2020You may know Arie Luyendyk Jr. from his racing career or his appearances on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, but did you know that Arie is a RE/MAX agent in Scottsdale, Arizona? He talks with Adam about the similarities between racing and real estate as well as how he has noticed his real estate audience […]
- Quick Wins: Pay the Price for Success January 3, 2020Everyone wants to be successful, but not everyone wants to do what it takes to get there. Are you willing to pay the price for success personally and professionally? Or are you looking to get success at a discount?
- Resolutions for 2020 January 1, 2020It’s a new year at Start with a Win and Adam is sprinting out of the gate with some ambitious yet attainable New Year’s Resolutions that everyone should consider adopting. Be sure to stay tuned to the end of the episode for the first listener-submitted question!
- Carrying Kindness Beyond the Holiday Season December 25, 2019On this Christmas edition of Start with a Win, Adam and Mark discuss Christmas traditions and embracing the sense of giving and community that characterize this time of year. They, in fact, encourage listeners to extend this generosity and community beyond this season and make it a part of their lives year-round, building bridges and […]
- Quick Wins: Not Every Day is a Win December 20, 2019In a recent conversation with RE/MAX founder, Dave Liniger, Adam was talking about no matter how hard we try to make every day a win, there will be days that are hard and will count as losses in your book. Dave told Adam that it is important to accept that there will be hurts and […]
- The Power of Community in Business with Daisy Lopez-Cid December 18, 2019What Daisy Lopez-Cid does through RE/MAX Premiere goes beyond the transactional nature of the home buying and selling process, impacting her agents, clients and community in a profound way. She wants her office to feel like a family so they can go out and serve families all over Kissimmee, Florida, and beyond. She is our […]
- Creating an Attitude of Abundance with Shane Torres December 11, 2019Shane Torres is the Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Concepts and the CEO of The Road to $20 Million coaching business. He talks with Adam about why coaching is so important, the biggest business growth challenges he has observed, and taking your motivation in the direction you want to go on this episode of Start with a […]
- Compass shuffles support staff, anticipates dozens of layoffs January 27, 2020
- DC area’s priciest home just sold for record-breaking $45M January 27, 2020
- Palm Springs MLS brings back Vesta Plus amid member demand January 27, 2020
Need help? Have Suggestions?